The Institute for In Vitro Sciences, Inc. is a non-profit research and testing laboratory dedicated to the advancement of in vitro (non-animal) methods worldwide. Founded in 1997, IIVS has worked with industry and government agencies to implement in vitro testing strategies that limit animal use while supplying key information for product safety and efficacy decisions.
Whether you are just beginning to use in vitro tests or you have integrated non-animal methods within your testing programs, IIVS will provide the scientific resources and expertise you need. Our laboratory team has extensive experience, not only in serving the testing needs of diverse clients, but also in conducting in vitro assay validation studies. Our familiarity with an array of different in vitro test systems enables us to provide contract testing services using the optimum assays to answer specific product safety and efficacy questions.
- What’s New
- New Webinar Series Explores Modern Alternatives to Animal Testing
- India Bans Animal Testing on Soaps and Detergents, Protecting Rabbits, Mice and Guinea Pigs
- IIVS Workshop Explores Exposure and Dosimetry Considerations for Non-Animal Testing
- IIVS Workshop Explores Exposure and Dosimetry Considerations for Non-animal Testing
- Read the Latest Issue of the PanAmerican Society for Pigment Cell Research (PASPCR)
- Digital Dispensing onto 3D Airway Tissue: Delivery of Patterned, Picoliter Volumes for Direct Apical Surface Coverage with Precise Quantities of Test Material
- Upcoming Events
- LINZ 2016/EUSAAT 2016
- Date: 2016-08-24, 11:07
- XIV International Congress of Toxicology
- Date: 2016-10-02, 12:55
- ESTIV 2016 Congress: In Vitro Toxicology for Human Safety Assessment
- Date: 2016-10-17, 13:55